First Aid and CPR training in Canberra.
Canberra First Aid’s Apply First Aid (HLTFA311A)/Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)(formerly known as Senior First aid) or Perform CPR (HLTCPR211A)/Provide CPR (HLTAID001) training courses in Canberra, ACT, have never been so Easy! Our 1 day training format is conducted at Dickson College or Ainslie Football Club, which are centrally located in the Inner North of Canberra, with adequate free parking and excellent facilities.
- Apply First Aid Course HLTFA311A/Provide First Aid HLTAID003 (formerly Senior First Aid) (online workbook) $125 (includes CPR)
- Renewal (must have current unexpired Apply First Aid HLTFA311A or Senior First Aid Certificate or a Certificate that is less than 6 months expired and will still need to complete online workbook) $110 (includes CPR)
- Perform C.P.R. HLTCPR211A/Provide CPR HLTAID001 $60 (this course is conducted on the same day as the Apply First Aid course from 1.30pm to 3.30pm or 4.30pm to 6.30pm see course times)
- Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting HLTAID004 $185= The Provide First Aid Course + the childcare specific Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
- Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training Course (22099VIC) and (22024VIC) = A combined course in the management of anaphylaxis and emergency management of asthma in the workplace. This Course is only run for private groups so please call or email to organise a session. $ Depends on course numbers.
Upcoming Public First Aid Courses in Canberra:
Saturday the 19th July – Dickson College 10am to 4pm (CPR 10am to 12pm) (Sorry Course Full)
Friday the 25th July – Ainslie Football Club 10am to 4pm (CPR 10am to 12pm) (This course is at Ainslie football Club)
Friday the 1st August – Ainslie Football Club 10am to 4pm (CPR 10am to 12pm) (This course is at Ainslie football Club)
Monday the 11th August – Ainslie Football Club 10am to 4pm (CPR 10am to 12pm) (This course is at Ainslie football Club)
To enquire about private training courses for you or your staff please use the quick contact email on the right.
Canberra First Aid provides Apply First Aid HLTFA311A/Provide First Aid HLTAID003 , CPR HLTCPR211A/Provide CPR HLTAID001 training courses and a variety of other training courses for workplaces, teachers, school students, police, nurses, dentists, sporting/social clubs, fitness instructors, childcare providers, health care professionals, families and any other organisations or individuals. Our Apply First Aid HLTFA311A/Provide First Aid HLTAID003 and Perform CPR HLTCPR211A/Provide CPR HLTAID001 training courses can also be tailor made towards your business, with our qualified instructors coming to you, at a time that suits you. On completion of our Apply First Aid HLTFA311A/Provide First Aid HLTAID003 and CPR HLTCPR211A/Provide CPR HLTAID001 training courses students will acquire the skills to provide assistance in any emergency situation. Our knowledge, experience and technical expertise is unrivaled with our First Aid and CPR training courses taught by highly skilled, motivated and passionate instructors who live and work locally in Canberra and put back into local businesses and the community. For fast and efficient certificate requirements Canberra First Aid is the training company to choose. We now offer quicker turn around of your Apply First Aid HLTFA311A/Provide First Aid HLTAID003 or Perform CPR HLTCPR211A/Provide CPR HLTAID001 certificate with certificates being emailed to you as soon as they are processed. NOTE: You will still receive a paper copy and wallet sized card of your certificate in the mail.