Specialising in CPR and First Aid courses in Canberra
Canberra First Aid’s Apply First Aid (HLTFA311A)/Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)(formerly known as Senior First aid) or Perform CPR (HLTCPR211A)/Provide CPR (HLTAID001) training courses in Canberra, ACT, have never been so Easy! Our 1 day training format is conducted at Dickson College or Ainslie Football Club, which are centrally located in the Inner North of Canberra, with adequate free parking and excellent facilities.
- Apply First Aid (HLTFA311A)/Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)(formerly called Senior First Aid) (online workbook) $125 (includes CPR)
- ALL RENEWAL STUDENTS MUST NOW COMPLETE THE APPLY FIRST AID ONLINE WORKBOOK.
- Perform CPR (HLTCPR211A) / Provide CPR (HLTAID001) $60 (this course is conducted on the same day as the Apply/Provide First Aid course from 10am to 12pm or 4.30pm to 6.30pm see course times
- Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting (HLTAID004) = The Provide First Aid Course + the childcare specific Asthma and Anaphylaxis training. $185 (this course is conducted on the same day as the Apply/Provide First Aid course) 10 am to 5 pm or 4.30 pm to 10:30 pm the same dates as the First Aid Course.
- Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training Course $75 (22099VIC) and (22024VIC) = A combined course in the management of anaphylaxis and emergency management of asthma in the workplace. This course is conducted for private groups only.
Upcoming Public First Aid Courses in Canberra:
Saturday the 30th August – Dickson College 10am to 4pm (CPR 10am to 12pm) (Hurry last positions)
Tuesday the 23rd September – Ainslie Football Club 10am to 4pm (CPR 10am to 12pm) (This course is at Ainslie Football Club)
Sunday the 5th October – Ainslie Football Club 10am to 4pm (CPR 10am to 12pm) (This course is at Ainslie Football Club)
Canberra First Aid provides Apply First Aid HLTFA311A/Provide First Aid HLTAID003 , CPR HLTCPR211A/Provide CPR HLTAID001 training courses and a variety of other training courses for workplaces, teachers, school students, police, nurses, dentists, sporting/social clubs, fitness instructors, childcare providers, health care professionals, families and any other organisations or individuals. Our Apply First Aid HLTFA311A/Provide First Aid HLTAID003 and Perform CPR HLTCPR211A/Provide CPR HLTAID001 training courses can also be tailor made towards your business, with our qualified instructors coming to you, at a time that suits you. On completion of our Apply First Aid HLTFA311A/Provide First Aid HLTAID003 and CPR HLTCPR211A/Provide CPR HLTAID001 training courses students will acquire the skills to provide assistance in any emergency situation. Our knowledge, experience and technical expertise is unrivaled with our First Aid and CPR training courses taught by highly skilled, motivated and passionate instructors who live and work locally in Canberra and put back into local businesses and the community.
For fast and efficient certificate requirements Canberra First Aid is the training company to choose. We now offer quicker turn around of your Apply First Aid HLTFA311A/Provide First Aid HLTAID003 or Perform CPR HLTCPR211A/Provide CPR HLTAID001 certificate with certificates being emailed to you as soon as they are processed. NOTE: You will still receive a paper copy and wallet sized card of your certificate in the mail.